The patented function of the automatic Anhamm safety spill barrier ensures reliable sealing and retention of chemicals, hazardous substances, flammable liquids, extinguishing water and chemically contaminated and/or water-polluting liquids.
The Anhamm spill barrier works fully automatically, without external energy and without sensors. In addition to extinguishing water retention, leaks and escaping liquids are collected and effectively limited.
Secure your production facilities, storage rooms and hazardous materials stores with the Anhamm spill barrier as an extinguishing water retention system.
The Anhamm spill barrier could successfully pass the high test standards of the German test group RW-TÜV.
There was a
- Independent 72-hour leak test,
- a functional test with various liquids that had different densities and viscosities and
- a durability test with 200,000 passes.
The Anhamm hinged bulkhead has passed all test series (including a fire test by DMT Gesellschaft, 35 min. at approx. 730° C (app. 1400°F) without any problems. The spill barrier was subsequently found to be passable, functional and absolutely leakproof.
The spill barrier can be driven over and allows unobstructed factory traffic.
The Anhamm spill barrier is delivered in a complete unit and installed in a floor recess.
After the spill barrier has been aligned in the correct position, the posts are dowelled to the wall on each side and connected in a liquid-tight manner.
Next, the cavities between the hinged bulkhead and the floor are filled around with special grout.
The Anhamm system requires no external power and no external connections to function automatically. No control cabinet or similar installations are necessary.
We offer the following dimensions
0.30 m (12″) to 2.00 m (80″)
0.50 m (20″) to 30.00 m (100′)
Architects | Planners | Investors
- Ground level installation allows easy planning
- No further planning of cables, pipings or connections required
- Flexibility of dimensions
- Drawings in .dxf and PDF format already possible when submitting an offer
- Meets ATEX standard
- Individual approval as hazardous substance retention possible
Tenant | User | Owner
- Low maintenance (mainly cleaning)
- No operating costs
- Free traffic routes
- Low risk of collision due to installation in the ground
- Also suitable for the retention of hazardous substances, products and leaks
- PTFE Seal: Chemical resistant
- Stainless steel 1.4301
Operator | Fire fighters
- Autonomous triggering even in the event of a power failure
- No false alarms
- Escape routes free until liquid reaches door/gate
- Mechanical triggering provides additional benefits for retaining chemicals (product retention) and liquids in the event of leaks
- Fire test tested
- At least 72h Tightness after approx. 35 minutes of firing at at at least 700°C
Two-page information sheet with technical details on function, installation and delivery.
Spill barrier and floor recess
Tendering texts for the spill barrierand the floor recess.
Sample Drawings .pdf & .dxf
1200mm x 300mm
3550mm x 300mm
Installation and maintenance
Instructions to the installation, functiuon and maintenance of the spill barrier.
Error: Access Token for anhamm.spillbarrier is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.